Zoning Permit

This permit, once approved, authorizes the use of a piece of land for a stated purpose. You will need a zoning permit if your project is in the zoned district of Sylva, Dillsboro, Webster, Cullowhee, Cashiers, 441 Corridor, or the Village of Forest Hills. Projects include new construction, additions, and change of use of property or building.

Master Zoning Application

© Jackson County Planning Department/Website by Hazel Digital Media