- Boards and Councils
- Ordinances and Maps
- Permits and Applications
- Projects and Updates
The Town of Webster is 1.93 square miles located off of NC 107 on Highway 116 between Cullowhee and Sylva. The town is just 5 miles from Western Carolina University, and is also home to Southwestern Community College. The Town of Webster was originally declared the County seat in 1853 when Jackson County was created from portions of Macon and Haywood counties.
The development regulations for the Town of Webster can be found by clicking the “Town of Webster Ordinances” icon.