- Boards and Councils
- Ordinances and Maps
- Permits and Applications
- Projects and Updates
The Town of Dillsboro was incorporated in 1889, and the development of the town was closely related to the railroad that came in 1882. Dillsboro was names after William Dills, who owned most of the land that now make up the town. Dillsboro is located at the junction of U.S. Highways 441 and 74, making it an ideal spot for tourists and visitors.
The development regulations for the Town of Dillsboro can be found by clicking on the “Town of Dillsboro Zoning Ordinance” icon and the zoning map can be found by clicking on the “Town of Dillsboro Zoning Map” icon.